Reports to: Director, Post Production
Department: Respond2 – Portland, OR
Updated: June 2012
Timelines, deadlines, bottom lines—throw them at you and you’ll field them more efficiently than any first baseman, but now you want to play in the big leagues.
Join us and step up your game. Our approach doesn’t just compel consumers to think something; it inspires them to DO something. Many brand-savvy clients are now looking to agencies like ours for results-oriented strategies for TV, digital, print, mobile and emerging media. Your remarkable ability to create and deliver rough cuts and masters to happy clients and run day-to-day direction will be rewarded here. Work as an integral teammate with creative, client services, production and design to create award-winning work. You would be a part of Respond2, the creative/production team of the R2C Group. In our post production team, you’ll enjoy the technology, tools, toys and creative partners to excel at the craft of post production.
- Create and negotiate budgets for new jobs and/or relay departmental budgets to appropriate personal
- Create and manage post production schedules and deliverables
- Book and manage post production, animation and audio studio time with internal and external vendors
- Schedule and manage daily editorial work, graphics and animation deliverables, and talent and recording/mixing sessions
- Negotiate and manage talent fees, bookings and contracts
- Act as a point person for negotiating, delivering, and executing contracts and schedules between client and talent, and Creative and Account Management teams
- 3+ years experience working in a creative environment as Post Production Producer or similar capacity
- Direct Response experience and production, client services and post-production knowledge is key
- Highly skilled at managing multiple projects with divergent schedules is required
- Must be a proactive problem-solver and a diplomatic negotiator
- Ability to work and communicate (verbal and written) effectively in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines and agency teammates in all departments
Please consider joining us: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1552071
R2C Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.