Reports to: Manager of Interactive Services
Department: R2Ci–Portland, OR
Updated: August 2012
When you talk, people listen; when you manage – all works beautifully – your talents are needed on a national level.
Step into our world. Our approach doesn’t just compel consumers to think something; it inspires them to DO something. Many brand-savvy clients are now looking to agencies like ours for results-oriented strategies for TV, digital, print, mobile and emerging media. Invest your phenomenal communication and collaborative skills along with your keen eye for managing multi-channel internet-based projects with us. You would be a part of R2Ci, the interactive team at R2C Group.
- Work with the client and Account Supervisor to create, execute, and revise project work plans
- Work with Account Supervisor to build long-term successful client relationships
- Collaborate with interactive team to draft project proposals, schedules and estimates
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for projects
- Identify and assign resource responsibilities to individuals on the team
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years project management experience with a strong emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Experience managing internet-based technology projects
- Understanding of agency functions, processes and workflow
- Possess excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems, HTML and Web analytics reporting a plus
- Ability to work and communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines and agency teammates in all departments
Please consider joining us: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1929271
R2C Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.