Cmedia Market Scope
The first step in our successful direct-response campaigns begins with a competitive analysis and feasibility study to determine strategic campaign objectives and the best path forward to achieve campaign success.
The financial model serves as an abbreviated business plan to determine the best direct-response strategies. Key elements of a competitive analysis and feasibility study:
- competitive analysis and research
- development of audience profile
- definition of key performance indicators
- offer recommendations
- pricing strategies
- detailed financial pro-formas and break-even analyses
- cash flow timelines and sales projections
This research delivers a marketplace assessment and business case analysis. It is an essential tool for all types of direct-response campaigns.