Reports to: Director of Operations
Department: Information Systems – Portland, OR
Updated: November 2011
Are you ready to feed your techno wizard brain a real meal of numbers, graphs and strategies?
Wait till you chew on this. Our approach doesn’t just compel consumers to think something; it inspires them to DO something. Many brand-savvy clients are now looking to agencies like ours for results-oriented strategies for TV, digital, print, mobile and emerging media. Take your media analytics, technological know-how and problem-solving agility to the next level. You would be a part of the leading national independent full-service direct response ad agency, R2C Group, and enjoy working with all of its teams who are known for unique results in consumer advertising.
- Develop, support and test complex applications using WPF and C#
- Maintain, evolve, problem-solve and debug company and client-specific databases
- Create stored procedures, triggers and functions in a transactional database
- Add to current data layer using ADO.NET
- Work with users to implement features without a formal requirements process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 3+ years experience in developing and coding WPF/C# applications
- Proficient use of .NET 4.0, C#, WPF, SQL Server 2008 R2, Team Foundation Server
- Must have experience writing tests
- Knowledge of analytics a must
- Ability to work and communicate (verbal & written) effectively in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines and agency teammates in all departments
Please consider joining us: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1325371
R2C Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.